Friday, October 7, 2011

New Blog!

Welcome to my blog! I'm hoping for this to be a place where I can write about my daily happenings and be able to share it with my loved ones who are both near and far. As most of you already know I'm Stephanie. I'm a registered nurse who loves her job and is happy to be back in her home town working at our small local hospital. 

I'm the soon to be wife of Mike. Our relationship has been the inspiration for the name of this blog as it is somewhat of a serendipitous occurrence. It all started the night of my graduation from nursing school, the brother of one of my classmates, we grew up in the same town 5 miles away from each other. I had just gotten my first R.N. job in a city 4 hours away, the same city he currently worked and lived in. We hit it off and have been together since. 


I'm the mother to Michael quite possibly the cutest little baby ever to walk! My relationship with Mike may be a bit unconventional since baby came before marriage but I strongly believe that our Lord does work in mysterious ways and that everything happens for a reason. Our beautiful son made our love for one another deeper, our desire to be back home with our family stronger, and both of us to embrace our love for the Lord. Mike returning to his faith and I just learning and eager to join. 


I'm the owner of a ridiculously crazy and completely annoying Golden Retriever named Dexter. He is far to hyper and quite possibly the neediest animal I've ever met. He jumps on your shoulders/lap/face slobbers water everywhere when he drinks and clumps of hair literally fall off of him when he walks. He'll eat anything, and I mean ANYTHING! Shoes, socks, nurf koosh balls, frogs. He's such a train wreck he has to be medicated, no really, we have to give him doggy downers. We are his fourth home, his last home, because as much as you might say all those things I've listed can't possibly be worth all the hassle it is, because gosh darn it that big red dog has a big ol' heart and is our little boy's biggest fan. You wanna see true love, look at this crazy mutts big brown eyes when he sees our little Michael. The two of them go together like salt and pepper, peanut butter and jelly, ham and cheese! And for that, he's lucky. 


I'm the SOON to be owner of quite simply the most adorable cape cod around. It needs a bit of tender lovin care which I can't wait to give it. I love older houses and especially ones that have a country/cottagie feel. I hope to share some of my DIY projects that we are sure to undertake with this little gem. 


So I hope that you enjoy my blog and have fun getting to know me and my little family a bit better. 


Hope this is the best Friday of your lives!


xoxo
Stephanie 

No comments:

Post a Comment