Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday Funday!

Today was the most beautiful Sunday in October I think I may have ever seen. It was gloriously sunny with a high of probably at least 80 degrees that's right southern family, 80 degrees in the great white north!! Michael always enjoys his Sundays because he gets to go spend the majority of the day at his grandma and grandpa C's while Mike and I attend mass. Every time we pull up to their house he starts getting all giddy kicking his feet and trying to get himself out of his car-seat. We can't move fast enough for him once the car comes to a stop! Today he had a blast playing the entire morning outside in the woods and leaves. Afterward we decided to go out for lunch with our little kiddo mcgee to a Chinese buffet. I wish we would have gotten pictures of him there because he was just covered in Cheetos dust (His favorite snack) lo mien noodles and cream cheese from the crab rangoon's. I think we were ready to go for 20 minutes and we were still making trips up to the buffet to get noodles for our little nugget. Afterward he and I went home and took a nice Sunday nap while daddy Mike went and helped his brother haul furniture.


One of Michael's favorite things to do is ride the tractor, he will cry NON STOP if he sees my dad outside on it and he isn't sitting right there in his lap driving it too. Today my dad decided he was going to clean up all the brush and leaves and Michael was right there along with him, sitting atop the ol' John Deere being a little Foreman. He rode on it with my dad until it got dark out then reluctantly (kicking and screaming) came inside for supper. After supper it was time for our Sunday night bath...




Notice my awesome use of the fuzzy out feature in my iphoto program! ;o)


He was laughing so hard at me because I kept putting my feet in the tub and splashing around. He thought I was SO funny! Someday when he's all grown up we can look back at this picture and smile, he will say "oh mom you are so fun"! Either that or he'll be like "ugh. LAME. I'm changing my name to Thor and getting a tattoo of a skull" Either way he'll know I love him.




This face is SO FUNNY! I keep laughing every time I see it! This face right here is why when he's  older I'm in for a world of trouble. Can you honestly tell me that you could ever be mad at a cute little face like this? gets. away. with. murder! Probably why when I tried to tell him NOT to feed his entire pork chop to the puppy because it will give them a tummy ache he just looked at me and laughed. Oh dear....


In other news I'm still deciding on paint colors but I have it narrowed down to a much smaller selection of swatches now and I think I'm going to be going with a color called Garden Shed by Martha Stewart for the living room and an accenting color called Morning Dove for the fireplace. The front and back entryways will be a color of hers called Fossil. The bedroom is still in decision mode but I've received one vote (Hi Theresa!) from my sister and it was on Hawthorne Yellow. I think she just may be onto something. You can be sure I'll keep you posted on this very time sensitive matter!


I hope everyones Sunday was blessed to be just as lovely and family filled as ours was. Lets all take a moment to pray our coming week is smooth and filled with love!


Make thy face to shine upon thy servant
                        Psalms 119:135


xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment